Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Om Nom Life

Yep, I changed the name of my blog. I'm a little annoyed that I did, but also annoyed that I didn't think of the name before. This will still primarily be a cooking blog, but we are moving into a new home and I feel like there will now be much more to it. I will start blogging about gardening, crafts, household projects, and pretty much everything that makes me happy.

The Om Nom Life has two meanings, on the culinary side of food being "Om Nom Nom" when it is good. The other side is the Om relating to my life practices. Buddhism (which has also been influenced by Hinduism), finding inner peace and happiness, and showing joy and love for others-primarily my husband and pup (my little family).

Hope everyone will like these changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment